Faculty: Members of the faulty are well known media editors, journalists, television anchors, radio jockeys, media academicians and trainers.
- Anil Chamadia – Editor of Mass Media and Jan Media and Chairman of Media Studies Group, a media think tank, Anil Chamadia is three decade veteran in journalism and worked in news channels and reputed media houses. A well known columnist and media educationist Mr Chamadia has been a visiting faculty in Indian Institute of Mass Communications and University of Delhi. Mr Chamadia a well known name in Delhi’s intellectual circle was also professor of mass communications at Mahatma Gandhi Anterrashtriya Hindi Vishvavidyalaya.
- Prashant Tandon – A senior broadcast journalist and has been into leadership positions and top news channels of India. Former managing editor of TV 9 group and Executive Editor of India TV Prashant Tandon is also a regular contributor on current affairs. Mr Tandon is on board in many educational institutions and non-profit organizations.
- Jaspal Singh Siddhu: With over three decade experience in journalism Jaspal Singh Siddhu covered key government ministries and parliament for over two decades for United News of India. Mr Siddhu is a visiting professor for mass communications in Punjab University and a regular writer on issues of current affairs in many national and international media.
- Shaheen Nazar : A journalist with nearly 30 years of standing, Shaheen Nazar is currently associated with the Mass Communication Department of Sharda University, Greater Noida. Previously, he has worked with leading English newspapers such as The Times of India, Khaleej Times, Times of Oman, Saudi Gazette and Arab News. He has also been contributing to BBC’s World Service from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He writes short stories in Urdu and Hindi; has a collection of short stories (Sar Kate Log – Headless People) published from New Delhi in 2005.
- Avaneesh Rai: A bright young journalist and media researcher Avaneesh was a producer in Sahara News Network. Mr Rai conceived and produced a popular weekly programme on Right to Information. Avaneesh Rai received his media training from prestigious Indian Institution of Mass Communications is currently Associate Editor of Mass Media and Jan Media – journals of Media Studies Group.
- Purnima Oraon: A promising journalist and media researcher Purnima after completing her media training in Mass Communications from Indian Institution of Mass Communications, New Delhi has been associated with Electronic Media Monitoring Centre, Government of India as senior news & programme monitor. Currently Purnima is a key member of editorial team of Mass Media.
- Shveta Singh: A cyber and software expert Shveta Singh is a Web Application Developer. She has extensive knowledge of software engineering and QA engineering principles, processes, theories, and concepts. She also holds DB2 certification from IBM. Shveta has extensive experience in Web Development technologies using C#.NET, ASP.NET, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java script, VB Script, etc. Currently she is associated with Media Studies Group and has developed the organization’s website.
- Vijay Pratap: An Indian Institute of Mass Communication pass out Vijay Pratap as a reporter with Rajasthan Patrika was on key assignments like mining and forests and exposed narcotics mafia. Brought out editions editions of Naya India – a daily news paper. Currently Vijay is associated with Media Studies Group and carried out major research projects which have published in national dailies like The Hindu, Indian Express, The Times of India etc.
- Arun Oraon: A brilliant journalist and Indian Institute of Mass Communication pass out Arun Oraon is senior news & programme monitor. Many of his articles have appeared in the newspapers and magazines. He is actively involved in content monitoring of the news channels. Arun is a key member of Media Studies Group.